The 2020 Group provide millhall consultants with marketing, strategy and consulting tools, if you wish to find out more about them click the hyperlink above.
We are accountants and registered auditors, and a member firm of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
The latest news from the accounting world plus technical areas on tax and accounting. Lots of links to other useful information.
Information about registering companies, filing statutory accounts, Annual Returns and much more. You can also download a number of forms (though you have to post them back).
HM Revenue & Customs is a Government department with responsibility for collecting billions of pounds each year in personal and corporation taxes, VAT and other customs duties. Their website is a huge site with lots of detailed information on current issues, tax facts and figures and statistics. It has the answers to frequently asked questions and offers access to many Revenue publications.
Rebecca Cave is a freelance writer and editor specialising in tax. She also offers a bespoke newsletter service. Our newsletter is an example of her work.
We are proud members of the Gloucestershire chamber of commerce check out the link above for their website for details of other members and forthcoming events!
Millhall Consultants Ltd are members of federation of small businesses (FSB), visit their site to find out more information on the support they offer…
- Government – Central Office of Information – www.coi.gov.uk
- News providers – BBC – www.bbc.co.uk
- Association of Certified Accountants – www.acca.org.uk
- BT PhoneNetUK (UK online directory) – www.bt.com/phonenetuk
- Royal Mail (Postcodes On-line) – www.royalmail.co.uk/paf.home.htm
- The Office of Public Sector Information – www.opsi.gov.uk
- The Department for Business Innovation & Skills – www.berr.gov.uk
- Caven Web Directory. Free reciprocal links – www.caven.org.uk
- Suggest your business site – www.wwwi.co.uk